We are thrilled to present our beloved Artists' Market event this year! The Artists’ Market features all kinds of fine arts and crafts. Past attendees have presented: Fine art painting, photography, fiber art, sculpture, ceramic arts, jewelry, textiles, woodcarving, gourmet food items and more.
One big difference this year is that all booths will be outside.
No indoor spaces will be available. Furthermmore, we are offering the same number of outdoor booths as in previous years.
This event will follow the guidelines from the State of Michigan and the Benzie-Leelanau Health Department for outdoor gatherings. We hope to have more information in the coming months.
If you wish to be a vendor you must fill out this Vendor Registration Application and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the Old Art Building, 111 S. Main Street, PO Box 883, Leland, Michigan 49654
2021 Artists’ Market Eligibility and Rules
- All pieces must be original (conceived and executed by the applicant).
- Booths are rented based on eligibility and on a first come, first serve basis. Booth fees must be paid with the application to confirm your reservation. Registration is only available through our website.
- Date of the show is Saturday, July 10 from 10 am to 4 pm.
- All vendor applicants must fill out and return the Vendor Registration PDF. (See button above.)
- Tables are available for a rental fee of $10. Requests for table rentals can be made on the Vendor Registration Application PDF form. We have 8 ft. and 6 ft. tables. Due to limited supply, you are limited to rental of 1 table per size.
- We do not accept applicants with commercial molds, patterns or kits.
- A two-person team or partnership may qualify as a single exhibitor if this is clearly stated at the time of application.
- Artists/designated seller must be present for the duration of the show.
- Further details regarding set-up/clean-up is provided after registration.
The $150 fee is for booths on the front lawn as well as both sides of Cedar Street. Booths measure 10′ x 10′.
Attention First Time Applicants
- Please send 4 photos of your product and 1 photo of your booth set-up. Digital photos can be sent to email@example.com
- Artists will be notified of your acceptance within 1 week.
The Old Art Building reserves the right to deny vendor participation if the work submitted is not suitable for a community audience.