Registration for Artists’ Market will open on March 1. If you would like to be notified when registration opens please email: email@example.com.
All booths will be outside.
There will be no indoor space available this year. There is a possibility the number of outdoor booths may be reduced this year. We will be following the guidelines from the State of Michigan and the Benzie-Leelanau Health Department for outdoor gatherings. We hope to have more information in the coming months.
The Artists’ Market features all kinds of fine arts and crafts. Past attendees have presented: fine art painting, photography, fiber art, sculpture, ceramic arts, jewelry, textiles, woodcarving, gourmet food items and more.
2021 Artists’ Market Eligibility and Rules
- All pieces must be original (conceived and executed by the applicant).
- Booths are rented based on eligibility and on a first come, first serve basis. Booth fees must be paid with the application to confirm your reservation.
- Date of the show is Saturday, July 11 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Tables are available for a rental fee of $10. Please make requests when you apply. We have 8′ and 6′ tables. Due to limited supply you are limited to rental of 1 of each size.
- We do not accept applicants with commercial molds, patterns or kits.
- A two-person team or partnership may qualify as a single exhibitor if this is clearly stated at the time of application.
- Artists/designated seller must be present for the duration of the show.
- Further details regarding set-up/clean-up is provided after registration.
$120 – Front Lawn or Cedar Street. These booths are in the front lawn and on both sides of Cedar Street. These measure 10′ x 10′.
$10 – Kid Artist Tent
Applicants Who Were in the 2019 Show
- Complete application and pay the booth fee.
- When the booth fee is received, a confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org (please add this email to your contacts) will be sent to you confirming your spot. Your spot is not confirmed until the booth fee is paid.
- There is no deadline for this show. Just know it is first-come-first-serve. The inside booths fill up quickly so if you want to get a spot inside complete your application right away.
First Time Applicants
- Please send 4 photos of your product and 1 photo of your booth set-up. Digital photos can be sent to email@example.com
- Artists will be notified of your acceptance within 1 week.
Kid Artist Applicants
- Kids ages 7-14 are invited to participate.
- Kids will be assigned a 2.5 hour slot in the morning or afternoon.
- Priority given to original art or art projects.
- Space limited to 12 slots.
- Complete application and pay the booth fee to reserve space.