Artists are invited to submit paintings inspired by gardens - flora or fauna. This event is co-sponsored by the Old Art Building and the Little Garden Club of Leland.
The show will take place at the Old Art Building in Leland from June 24th through June 27th, 11 am – 5 pm daily. The Old Art Building will act as a gallery in the sale of art with a commission rate of 40% on any works sold during the exhibition period. The Artist will receive 60%. The 40% will be split between the Old Art Building (to support classes and events) and the Little Garden Club of Leland for their grant program. You may submit works that are 'Not For Sale' (NFS).
2021 'Art of the Garden' Eligibility and Restrictions
Please read the information below and fill out the entry form to ensure your work will be in the exhibit.
- Registration deadline is June 18, 2021.
- We will accept a maximum of two paintings per artist.
- Artist are responsible for arranging the delivery of their art to the Old Art Building between 11 am - 3 pm on Tuesday, June 22.
- All submissions must be framed and ready to hang upon delivery.
- Paintings can be from anywhere in the world, as long as they fit the theme — Art of the Garden.
- We will not accept giclee prints.
- Please print out the information form below to help us identify your work (download button). Bring the filled-out form with you when dropping off your work. Be sure to fix the identifying label(s) to the back of your work(s).