Artists are invited to participate in the 29th annual benefit and exhibit for support of the Old Art Building.
This show is open to artists who have a connection to the Leelanau County area. Proceeds from the event support the countless classes and programs at the Old Art Building. We are honored that you are willing to donate a percentage of the sale of your artwork to help support the Old Art Building.
On Friday, July 23 at 5:00 pm
Tickets and details about opening night for the exhibit and benefit will soon be available.
On Saturday, July 24 at 9 am
The exhibition and sale will open to the public, free of charge.
2021 Art Leelanau Eligibility and Rules
- The deadline to register is Thursday, July 15.
- Entry fee is $35.00 (Members $31.00). One entry covers up to two pieces of art.
- The exhibition will begin on Friday, July 23, and continue through Wednesday, July 28. The opening reception will be from 5 pm - 8 pm on July 23. The exhibit will be open to the public from 10 am - 4 pm on all other dates.
- People’s Choice ($50 prize) will be awarded at the end of the exhibit.
- The Old Art Building will charge a commission of 40% on all sales. All proceeds go toward the operating fund for programs at the Old Art Building.
Artwork submission details:
- You can submit a maximum of two works per artist.
- We will not accept giclee prints or art that is not for sale.
- Artwork must be ready to hang or display.
- Artwork should be dropped off at the OAB on July 22 between 1 pm - 4 pm.
- Unsold artwork should be picked up at the OAB on July 29 between 10 am - 4 pm.